These magnificent muffins are sure to satisfy even the most hard-to-please sweet tooth! Three carrots out of three!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 crumbled Almond Crunch Wholesome Bar
- 2 ½ tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups grated and chopped up carrot (roughly 3 medium carrots)
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
Oat crumble topping:
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup whole oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk together all dry ingredient in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Grate carrot into thin slices and then chop into smaller pieces.
- Add wet ingredients into dry followed by the carrot pieces.
- Fold together until combined – it may seem dry, but the carrots moisture will start soaking up the dry ingredients while mixing.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin tin, filling the cups to the top.
- Mix together all crumble topping ingredients and sprinkle over each muffin.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out of the center of a muffin clean.