If chocolate and peanut butter are your cup of tea, then these easy-to-make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups will hit the spot! Homemade > store-bought in our book!
- 1 cup melted chocolate, divided into two halves'
- 1 cup warmed peanut butter
- 1/2 The Wholesome Bar's Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch flavor.
- Melt half of the cup of chocolate and pour roughly 1-2 tablespoons into a lined muffin tin (must be lined or they won’t come out!)
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Warm peanut butter and pour over solid chocolate base.
- Freeze until peanut butter is hardened.
- Melt the remaining ½ cup of chocolate and pour over peanut butter.
- Top with crumbles of The Wholesome Bar's Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch flavor.
- Freeze until solid and then remove liners from the cups.
- Store in the fridge. Let soften slightly before enjoying!