If you roll out of bed in the morning with a strong sugar craving, you might as well satisfy that craving with healthy sugars. This delightfully delicious breakfast of overnight oats features The Wholesome Bar in the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp flavor, and has a layer of melted chocolate with swirled peanut butter on top. What a sweet way to start the day!
- 1/2 cup rolled whole oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Thin layer of melted chocolate swirled with peanut butter
- 1/2 bar of chopped The Wholesome Bar in Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp
- Add ingredients to a sealable container and shake well until fully combined.
- Transfer the overnight oats to a shallow dish and top with a thin layer of melted dark chocolate.
- Warm up the peanut butter and swirl in and top with pieces of The Wholesome Bar.
- Refrigerate overnight.